Who do I call to report a power outage or water/sewer problem, check on general road conditions during or after a storm, or to find out about school and business closings during inclement weather?

To report a power outage: (919) 554-6724

To report a water/sewer problem after hours: (919) 829-1930

For general road conditions during and after a storm: 511

For school and business closings, tune to area media outlets or visit their websites.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...